Mac OSX client - Version 2.3.2.Prototype.9
Flagship Industries is pleased to announce the release of the latest Mac client: Version 2.3.2.Prototype.9.
This version brings the Mac client several steps closer to the same functionality level of the Windows 2.3.2.Beta.3 client. The following is a short list of the major feature additions:
1) Universal Binary support allowing native execution on both PowerPC and Intel based architectures. Previous versions that did not support Universal Binary worked perfectly on the Intel architectures via the Rosetta emulator but at a performance cost when transmitting a voice stream. With Universal Binary support the Intel based Mac's can now run at optimum performance.
2) Text-to-speech (TTS) support.
3) Wave file playback support.
4) Full featured Bindings editor.
5) Full featured sound events supports.
6) More architectural changes for better stability.
A detailed change log and current status information can be found on the Mac Status page.
Current screenshots can be found on the About page.
You can download the Ventrilo client from the Download page.
Related news articles:
Mac OSX client first release - Version 2.3.2.Prototype.6
End of article.
Click here to return to news headlines.